Tuesday 18 December 2012

Elton John (Dinner & Concert)

We were invited by Marina Bay Sands to attend Elton John's dinner and concert at Marina Bay Sands, Roselle Ballroom. 
Dress code : Elegant


At the reception



Mushroom & Salmon





Dinner Menu.
There were only four dishes and it's not even up to the standard except the dessert. The abalone was the size of my dog's paw, quite pathetic.....



The Vocaluptous entertained us before Elton John's



The star appeared....... We left after he sang a few songs because we had to go to my aunt's place









Having a love-hate relationship with the monsoon season now. If only my nose was not sensitive to cold weather. Now the flu is back.
And I went to the gym with Xinwei and her classmate Mindy yesterday. It was a good gym session because my body is aching already. Did pull ups, weights, biceps and triceps but didn't run because I had cramp. Feels good to be back in the gym after 2 months! Got to hit the gym more often to improve my pull ups, omg it's so bad now...

Going to town for shopping with my mum later!

Enjoy your holidays! x


No comments:

Post a Comment